Web Design for Small Business
Whether you are setting up your very first website or have a current website needing a makeover, we’d like you to feel comfortable with the whole process of what we can offer you. For your convenience, we’ve also setup a “FAQ” page for web design for small business services.
Our custom website design methods follow accessibility guidelines which refers to the practice of making the web pages accessible to all users, especially those with disabilities and those viewing websites on devices as smartphones, tablets and readers.
Work is never outsourced, so you work with the same designing team throughout the whole process. If there is something that absolutely needs to be outsourced such as a custom application, we will discuss this with your first and also offer alternative options.
It’s easy to get started:
- We schedule an initial consultation which can be done by phone, web conference or in person if you are in the local surrounding area. In our discussion, we will talk about your company, the products and/or services you offer and what you want your website to do for you.
- A no-obligation quote is prepared which also includes a summary of the discussion, our proposals, the delivery timeline, revision process and costs involved. The quote is emailed to you within 3-4 business days of our initial consultation.
- Upon approval of the quote, our work begins.
- You will be provided with a website address where you can review the work in progress and make change requests if necessary.
- Upon final review, the website goes live.
- If you’ve contracted us for Marketing services, we start this process, otherwise the project is complete and a backup of the files are provided to you.