Web Design FAQ
What exactly is involved right from the start?
From the first contact with you, these are the steps taken to make it as easy as possible for you:
- Initial meeting to determine your requirements. This can be a face to face meeting, by telephone or web conference.
- With your current marketing and product/service material and the information gathered from the initial meeting, a preliminary quote is prepared.
- Once the quote is approved, a rough draft of your web site structure is prepared usually within 10 business days.
- You are given a web site address to preview the drafts and at that time, your comments are highly encouraged. With any changes you want, the revised draft is prepared within 5 business days. This step is done until you are 100% satisfied with the design of your web site.
- Once the site is done, it is uploaded to the server that will store your website documents for presentation on the Internet.
How long will it take?
It depends on the project. Some projects have been completed in as little as 5 days and the longest has taken 8 months.
What if I don’t know what I want?
Not to worry. We will take a look at your current business and then provide you with ideas on what your proposed web site can do for you from a marketing, sales and customer service aspect.
Can you look after everything?
Yes we can. Because time is so important these days, many businesses choose to only deal with one company for all of their needs. That way, you save time by not having to deal with someone different for each part of your project.
I have a WordPress/Joomla site and I only need a new look, can you look after that?
Yes we can. We not only specialize in setup, hosting and management of WordPress and Joomla sites, we can also custom design a theme for you.